As we begin a new year together, we remind ourselves that prayer is not our last resort, it's our first response. Prayer should be a priority in our lives. Whether we're celebrating, mourning, seeking, or simply saying 'thank you,' our first instinct should always be to go to God in prayer.
21 Days of Prayer is a 21-day period of fasting and prayer designed to prioritize our relationship with God and focus our attention on what matters most. How you start the year matters. We want to encourage and empower you to start 2019 seeking God's wisdom, strength, and direction for your life.
Whether you can't imagine your life without prayer or you can't imagine where to begin, the power of prayer isn't determined by the presentation. It's not the strength of our faith, it's the object of our faith that changes things.
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.”
Ephesians 3:20-21 NIV
1. FOLLOW US on Social Media for daily reminders and inspiration.
2. JOIN US in service Monday-Friday from 6-7 am or Saturdays from 9-10 am or on FACEBOOK or on our website live FOR A LIVE PRAYER SESSION.
1. January 06 - 2019
2. January 07 - Our City
3. January 08 - Our Nation & Leaders
4. January 09 - Our World & The Global Church
5. January 10 - Cultural & Social Influence
6. January 11 - South Coast Families
7. January 12 - Sunday Services
8. January 13 - Small Groups
9. January 14 - Local Schools
10. January 15 - Team Nights
11. January 16 - Next Steps
12. January 17 - Influence in our City
13. January 18 - Outreach Projects
14. January 19 - South Coast Kids & Youth
15. January 20 - Evangelism
16. January 21 - Supernatural Healing
17. January 22 - Other Local Churches/Pastors
18. January 23 - Financial Provision
19. January 24 - More Servant Leaders
20. January 25 - Salvations & Life Change
21. January 26 - Our Church & Pastors
In addition to this time of prayer, we would love for you to join us in fasting over the next 21 days! Whether you decide to give up a certain type of food or take a break from social media, this form of self-denial, when used to focus on prayer, will align your heart with the heart of God. Please remember that every person is different and you should only choose what is a healthy and safe choice for you. Below are some common types of fasts you may be interested in:
• 21 Day Liquid Fast - Give up solid foods
• 21 Day Daniel Fast - Fruits and vegetables only
• 21 Day Media Fast - Give up media
• 7 Day Fast - Fast for 7 days
• Lunch Fast - Fast over lunch each day
• Wednesday Fast - Fast on Wednesdays
• Create Your Own Fast
And when you fast, do not look gloomy like the hypocrites, for they disfigure their faces that their fasting may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face, that your fasting may not be seen by others but by your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
Matthew 6:16-18 ESV