Prayer should be a priority in our lives. Whether we're celebrating, mourning, seeking, or simply saying 'thank you,' our first instinct should always be to go to God in prayer.
21 Days of Prayer is a 21 day period of prayer designed to prioritize our relationship with God and focus our attention on what matters most. How you start the year matters.
Whether you can't imagine your life without prayer or you can't imagine where to begin, the power of prayer isn't determined by the presentation. It's not the strength of our faith, it's the object of our faith that changes things.
“Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.”
Ephesians 3:20-21 NIV
1. FOLLOW US on Social Media for daily reminders and inspiration.
2. JOIN US in service Monday-Friday from 6-7 am or Saturdays from 9-10 am or on FACEBOOK or on our website live FOR A LIVE PRAYER SESSION.
1. August 04 - 2020
2. August 05 - Our City
3. August 06 - Our Nation & Leaders
4. August 07 - Our World & The Global Church
5. August 08 - Cultural & Social Influence
6. August 09 - South Coast Families
7. August 10- Sunday Services
8. August 11 - Small Groups
9. August 12 - Local Schools
10. August 13 - Team Nights
11. August 14 - Next Steps
12. August 15 - Influence in our City
13. August 16 - Outreach Projects
14. August 17 - South Coast Kids & Youth
15. August 18 - Evangelism
16. August 19 - Supernatural Healing
17. August 20 - Other Local Churches/Pastors
18. August 21 - Financial Provision
19. August 22 - More Servant Leaders
20. August 23 - Salvations & Life Change
21. August 24 - Our Church & Pastors
In addition to this time of prayer, we would love for you to join us in fasting over the next 21 days! Whether you decide to give up a certain type of food or take a break from social media, this form of self-denial, when used to focus on prayer, will align your heart with the heart of God. Please remember that every person is different and you should only choose what is a healthy and safe choice for you. Below are some common types of fasts you may be interested in:
• 21 Day Liquid Fast - Give up solid foods
• 21 Day Daniel Fast - Fruits and vegetables only
• 21 Day Media Fast - Give up media
• 7 Day Fast - Fast for 7 days
• Lunch Fast - Fast over lunch each day
• Wednesday Fast - Fast on Wednesdays
• Create Your Own Fast
And when you fast, do not look gloomy like the hypocrites, for they disfigure their faces that their fasting may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face, that your fasting may not be seen by others but by your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
Matthew 6:16-18 ESV